Burj al Alam
|Also known as||
|Formerly known as||Fortune 101|
Dubai Business Bay
|Designed by||Nikken Sekkei|
|Maximum length||477 feet/143 meters|
|Maximum depth||557 feet/167.1 meters|
- Height to top of crown: 1,673 feet.
- Height to roof: 1,492 feet.
- Residences: 104
- Hotel rooms: 200
- Parking spaces: 4,300
- Standard passenger elevators: 7
- Double-decker passenger elevators: 19
- Freight elevators: 4
- Developer: Dubai Properties
- Developer: Fortune Group
- November 12, 2006 - Construction begins.
- September, 2008: The anticipated height of this building is raised to 1,673 feet, and a planned helipad at the top is removed from the plan.
- January, 2009: Building construction is expected to begin.